|Accel World Wiki: Policy List|
|Manual of Style|
|Article Pages Policy|
|Future Administrators Policy|
|Message Box Policy|
|Wikia ACG Policies|
|Fair use policy|
|Jump start from Wikipedia policy|
|Request for Deletion|
This is a policy about chatting at the Accel World Wiki, please follow this policy to prevent banning.
- The contributors must not scold another user in the chat room.
- The contributor must not advertise, sell or bet thing with other contributors.
- There will be no phone number exchanging or bank card exchanging.
- There will be no free giveaway promises.
- Do not exchange your zip code and your house number.
- No illegal download discussion.
- No discussion about how to get templates, mediawiki codes etc.
- No inappropriate discussion, such as racial/sexual/homophobic discussions.
- No video or voice chats allowed.
- Do not ask others e-mails.
- No clan discussion, like: User: Hey do you want to join our group.
- Do not try to find someone through this chat.
- No flaming another contributor, like: User: User2 hacks don't talk to him!! or User: User1 such a *censored*.
- No flooding, like:
- User 1: Do
- User 1: Not
- User 1: Write
- User 1: Like
- User 1: This
- No repeating, like:
- User 1: Do anyone know why the character pages must not be created yet?
- User 1: Do anyone know why the character pages must not be created yet??
- User 1: Do anyone know why the character pages must not be created yet T_T??
- No excess caps, like: User 1: DO ANYONE CAN TELL ME HOW TO EDIT AT THIS WIKI!!!.
- No character spamming, like: User 1: ohhh my god I like kuroyyyyyyyuuuuuuukkkkkkkiiiiiiiihhhhhhhiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeee!!!!!!!
- Please talk English to each other instead of a other language.
- No script evasion, like: I h@te H@r_^ki.
- No any false report, like: User 2: Guyss!!! great news!!!! Accel World will get a second and third season!!!
- Do not act like a grammar nazi everyone got their own message talking like:
- User 1: OMG this Wiki is so awesome of what!!
- User 2: You say it as "Oh my god! Is this wiki awesome or what!".
Happy talking to each other.