|Accel World Wiki: Policy List|
|Manual of Style|
|Article Pages Policy|
|Future Administrators Policy|
|Message Box Policy|
|Wikia ACG Policies|
|Fair use policy|
|Jump start from Wikipedia policy|
|Request for Deletion|
This is the manual of style of the character pages around the Accel World Wiki. Please follow this policy before you create a character page.
Section Order Edit
- main – general introduction of the character.
- Personality – The personality of the character his/her behavior.
- Background – The background/history of the character.
- Appearance – Information about the layout of the character, how he/she is dressed and what color hair he has etc.
- Plot Outline – Section container, the characters actions within the story would be here.
- Some Arc – Information about the character in a certain arc, where he/she is introduced.
- Avatar – The character's avatar and the name of his avatar.
- Abilities – Information about the characters avatar abilities.
- Trivia – Other information about the character, mostly important information that cannot be written in the character page itself.
- References – Just the ==References== section with a <references/> tag below it. To collect the <ref></ref> tag info in the page. Individual bits of info should be tagged with specific citation other than just the general sources section.
- Do not use JPG or GIF file images due to given of unclear image resolution, we prefer to use PNG image files.
- The arc names are coming from the novels timeline, such as book one is called: Return of Princess Snow Black and the second book called: Crimson Storm Princess.
- In the section "Avatar" we are using two kinds, "Personal" and "Burst Link Avatar" for the character.
- Abilities should be written in a outline, not creating the technique names of the characters avatar.
- No, the character and avatar pages are not going to be separated, they are going to be in the same page because they are psychically the same persons.